Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas. I hope you all did too.
I would take the time to write a long sappy post about missing the family but I am so far behind in blogging I must get right to the pics.
I did not want a long post of present pictures, so here is a collage (loving those lately)
Then a few extras.
Notice if you can, the kids playing band hero. There is an extra guitar so they can rock out together.

A new Golf bag for the big kid to match his taylor made clubs he got.

They all stopped for a min for a pic. Christmas eve.

All she wanted for Christmas was fondant. She whipped up a four layer cake and decorated it. After she said "it looks like a babyshower cake" She now wants to master her icing flowers and other such baking things that I can not teach her. Thank goodness for TLC and all the cake shows.

He received lots o bakugan toys. They are super cool and he is having lots of fun playing with those.

The big girls are scarce lately when I pull out the camera. I will do better hunting them down.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.
You all were in our thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your posts!!! Looks like fun was had by all!!! I'd love to learn how to create a collage like you did of everyone opening their gifts!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!