Friday, March 27, 2009

An earthquake

I finally felt my first earthquake. I woke up in the early morning to my husband yelling "earthquake!" the windows shaking he said that was what woke him up. I woke up because of the yell not the shaking. It seemed pretty long but not very violent.
I wish I was more alert since I cannot really remember how it felt. It was just really odd. It was so upsetting I went back to sleep for a few more hours. I did one of these. "Oh wow it is an earthquake, haha crazy, zzzzzzzz."
We looked it up and it wasn't to strong in our neck of the woods. I missed the last one somehow while in the commissary.
So that is all the news today.
I do have a crazy dog story, but that will be for another time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny! I remember our first! and we noticed because the blinds where moving a tad....better than a huge one for sure!!!! hope your still lovin the island life...

Susie of Arabia said...

I have never experienced one before! I would think it would be pretty scarey. I've been through my share of hurricanes though...