Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break 2009

The kids are off this week and The husband took leave so he is home all week.
We have been trying to see some sights and do cool things, then get back home in time for extra ballet practice and soccer practice.

Here are some pictures of the places we went this week. First up.
Fukushu-en Chinese Gardens
This is a beautiful garden right in the middle of Naha. We spent about two hours just walking around feeding the fish, turtles and pigeons. (I have pictures of that nastiness too)
It reminded me of a garden I went to in Korea with my mom when she came to visit us there.















They played with turtles and fed fish then fed pigeons, they thought that was so fun. I guess they don't know they are nasty birds. blech.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya know we never went there, thats it--i am coming back so you can take me to neat places you have found!
K

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun was had by all!!!! It would be great to be a kid again and not realize the nastiness of a lot of things!!!