Sunday, April 12, 2009

My feet are excited

We had a birthday party at the beach yesterday. J had been there all day but we were picking her up at the end of the day. I know enough to bring the kids swimsuits when we will be anywhere near the ocean. On the way there E said "oh my feet are excited! They haven't been in the ocean in forever."

We weren't there for 5 minutes when they were all in the chilly water. M is always looking for something cool and she just kept jumping off that floating pier thing.



Ahh can you see the blow fish. The girls chased it up to the beach so we could take some pics. So fun.

Pointing to the fish.

My fish finders.

Had to get a shot of her right before we left.

1 comment:

The Kinards said...

Ya'll are forever doing something fun! I hope that I can do fun things with Marissa when she gets bigger! Your children will forever be grateful for the memories you have helped create!