Friday, December 5, 2008

Student of the week




My kid was the student of the week, cause he's got it like that.
One of the moms in the class made them those little vests. It cracks me up how seriously they take their jobs.
So yeah I have turned into one of those moms. That blog about their student of the week kid and put their honor student bumper sticker on the car. My poor kids though they better be honor students here since when we get to the states I won't put bumper stickers on. Only on my junker van I sport here.
I have like three posts to finish. I am such a slacker.
Let me get to work on that.
Have a great week.

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a little cutie!
And you are understandably proud! PS I love your Christmas layout. I had intended to do one but barely had time to put a new post up. How long did it take for you to find and fix it? Ok I am off to standin line at the PSC and get my Christmas boxes off! TTFN