Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Shopping

We are supposed to be sharing where our favorite place to shop is here on the island.
I am not sure about off base, but for Christmas decorations, I love love love the marine gift store on Camp Foster. It is awesome. I picked up the cutest ornaments to send back to my family. Coy fish.. Love it.
Sadly I have no pictures of the store but it is festive. If you are not feeling like it is the holidays yet. Head on over. You will start humming "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."
Plus the prices are very reasonable. So if your feeling blah about Christmas make a stop and you'll feel better. I am sure the naval and Kadena gift shops are equally festive. So stop by. You would think I volunteered there. Nah. Just spend money!
I would tell you the hours of operation but then I would have to look that up. *OK here are the hours, I couldn't leave you hanging like that.
Tuesdays and Sat 9:30-3:30 Thursday and Friday 9:30-1:30. Here is a link. http://www.marinegiftshopokinawa.com/storehoursandlocation.htm Here are some pictures I just took of a few of the ornaments I bought.



Happy shopping everyone.

2 comments:

Heather said...

PRETTY! Now I may have to go pick some of the beautiful ornaments for the tree - I love them!

aviva5271 said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Howes Family!! Enjoy the ton of food and each other. :)