OK so my friends and family, this is something that goes around blogs. Someone tags you and you answer the questions.
A new friend here got me. HI MARISSA. Did I spell that right? I am pronouncing it right now!
10 Years ago- 1998 What were we doing...Oh yeah we were living in Germany. We had a 2 year old and a 1 year old. We were traveling all over Europe having a good time. It was our first duty station together and my first overseas experience. The first of many as it turns out.
5 years ago-Living in Seoul, S. Korea. Having the best time. Had our fourth kid that Jan. Traveling by subway, bus, checking out the sites. It was a great place.
5 months ago-February, I was living on Okinawahai.com trying to figure out what it was going to be like here. I spent A LOT of time on that site.
5 things to do tomorrow-
1. Take the little ones to swim lessons.
2. Hit the commisary, we've gotta eat.
3. Check the mail.
4. My son needs a hair cut BAD! It is pretty scary looking.
5. Oh so many exciting things. I know your all envious.
5 bad habits-
1. I sleep in. (sleep is one of my favorite things)
2. I love Diet Berries and cream Dr. Pepper
3. I bite my nails
4. I have some serious faults but habits.. I am having a hard time. Let me get some sleep and I will think of more.
5. OH got one I stay up to late. Explanation for #1.
5 places I've lived-
1. Sierra Vista, AZ (shout out to my S.V. peeps, yeah that would be my mom)
2. Vilseck, Germany fond memories
3. Tampa, FL oh one of my favorite places. My Nephews are there!! 1 1/2 of them.
4 Seoul, S. Korea loved it there. I am going back while here!
5. Okinawa, Japan. YAHOO. This place is so awesome.
5 things people don't know about me-
See the problem is, if I tell you then you would know.
I am choosing not to tag anyone with this. Mostly because everyone i know has done it and I am tired.
I will leave you with a picture my daughter has been asking me to post.
She made this sandwich. She loves some peanut butter.